BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello....hello....hello....

Long time no see, fellow bloggers!

My sister's wedding is now over and done with, and might I say, it was very classy and well done! On a side note, I'm glad it was a success and in the past! That's pretty much why I've been MIA for awhile. Jeez (looks at last blog update) JUNE?? Where does the time go? And to think, I have a little over a month left of freedom before school starts again! (deep sigh)

But hey, I got a huge goal accomplished tonight! I published my book, Modern Day Drifter, that has been sitting around collecting dust for months. I published it as an E-Book, meaning that you can download it onto your kindle, e-reader, computer, cell phone, whatever you got, as long as you have the kindle app, which is FREE, I might add!

My book is in review stage right now on amazon.com, but once it becomes live I will post a link for everyone who is interested! I'm going to sell it for $2.99. Ah, the joys of E-publishing... things are so cheap!!

I hope everyone is doing well! I hope to hear from ya soon and let me know how you are!! :)

Here is the cover of my book that will soon be available for purchase on Amazon.com and possibly a few other E-book sites...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I know you worked really hard on it.

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations on the book!

You might check my blog today. Did another soundtrack of your life and this time as a blogfest. I gave you credit once again.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Jemi Fraser said...

Great cover - congrats on putting it out there! Let us know when it goes live! :)